View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #93
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamaest View Post
Question, do you think someone can produce a hack which will allow the audio-track changing [and possibly pause] functions while reading a book?
I've long wondered why the "Hold vol + and vol - at the same time" thing produces a 'volume mute" -- muting seems rather pointless to me in a device that has no speakers. I'd think that one would be an obvious thing to switch to a pause operation ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote