View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #5
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Hi Marek,
I checked your new image and I saw some interesting things there.
The most important for me is the Kobo Service_v2.0.apk
As I understand it, this is an updated Kobo Rotate_v1.1.apk with some very nice additions.
I installed it to my system and although the USB portion worked, the other parts (rotation and refresh) didn't.
BTW Can you explain a little about the monochrome and monochrome dithered modes.

My reader is configured to Dual boot Android and the 'Kobo Start Menu', and it would be nice to use the Kobo Service_v2.0.apk, but I have a hunch that is a bit more complicated than just an installation...

Starting from your older image for Glo, I could copy over these files, and have an image I could dual boot.
This is not working with your new image.

Anyway, its nice to know that you're still working on the Android version for Kobos.

Last edited by embryo; 08-09-2014 at 10:46 AM.
embryo is online now   Reply With Quote