View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 07:56 AM   #66
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I go out of my way to find tabbed applications (or enhancers like Office Tabs), and they all allow tabs to be moved. When the functionality to move CV tabs disappeared in Sigil I couldn't imagine it would have been disabled deliberately, so I decided it was never there

Then when DD told me I could restore the functionality via an envar I set it in a heartbeat, not had any problems since - nor did I have any problems before.
Very good to know. I've also set it again and so far no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Added: I don't have enough memory to hold rarely used obscure Windows command and argument names, and the fixed postage stamp sized dialogue box in msconfig is a PITA, so I use a freebie called Rapid Environment Editor.

BR
Very useful information, thank you!
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote