View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Hah! No second or third, please!

Explanation: I'm having computer issues and I set up the post yesterday in the mods' forum so I could just move it this morning when the nominations opened. But since the timestamp would have moved it down the thread list and some navigate from the index page, I, uh, bumped it to make it visible.

I was going to delete the bump once someone else posted, but now you've preserved it for posterity! Thanks for the laugh.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote