View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 11:35 AM   #29
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
I did reboot. But the only time it displays correctly is if I change the property in the epub's stylesheet from font-family: monospace to font-family: "Courier Prime", monospace. Then it displays correctly on both epub and kepub. But if I change it to anything else (I tried font-family: Courier, monospace as well as font-family: "Courier", monospace), it displays as sans-serif. I really don't want to change all my stylesheets with font-family: monospace to font-family: "Courier Prime", monospace, especially if I decide to change my default monospace font to something other than "Courier Prime." Is there any way to force font-family: monospace to use whatever monospace font is installed?
I'll give it a try here and let you know if it works.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote