View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #28
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You may need to reboot after installing the fonts.
I did reboot. But the only time it displays correctly is if I change the property in the epub's stylesheet from font-family: monospace to font-family: "Courier Prime", monospace. Then it displays correctly on both epub and kepub. But if I change it to anything else (I tried font-family: Courier, monospace as well as font-family: "Courier", monospace), it displays as sans-serif. I really don't want to change all my stylesheets with font-family: monospace to font-family: "Courier Prime", monospace, especially if I decide to change my default monospace font to something other than "Courier Prime." Is there any way to force font-family: monospace to use whatever monospace font is installed?
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote