View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #25
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
1. Are you talking about monospace in standard epubs or kepubs?

2. What is the exact name of your sideloaded monospace font?
1. I tried both epubs and kepubs (I didn't expect it to work with kepubs).

2. Courier Prime, Courier Prime-Bold, Courier Prime-Italic, and Courier Prime-BoldItalic. All ttf.

I was trying things one after another, so it's entirely possible that I did something incorrectly. I'll give it another try this morning. I assume I need to side-load the Courier Prime fonts into the /fonts subdirectory on the Kobo, and that this only works for epubs. Is that correct?
icallaci is online now   Reply With Quote