View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:18 PM   #7
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I had an asus flip but I found it too limiting. It lacked the resources to load Linux and have space to work. I consistently find Linux to be a pita. Note to self: dont flirt with Linux. Android was handy but again it was the lack of storage got in the way. I also didntnlike the screen. Too shiny. I like matt displays. But it was a pretty aluminium device and I sold it on easily for the same price to a mac lover.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote