View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:58 PM   #4
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Still loving my Chromebooks and Chromeboxes. I'm now running an i5 Asus box as my daily desktop and a Samsung Chromebook Plus when I'm out and about. So little hassle and so much speed!

Having Android apps and Linux now integrated just adds the icing on the cake. I had a good play with Linux but it takes you back towards hassle, so I think I've just got Gimp loaded now for those few times that Pixlr can't handle what I want to do. However, with audio support coming soon, I may add Audacity.

Android support is a joy, though, and seems pretty hassle free now. Having access to the app store has really rounded out what you can do with ChromeOS.

Graham
Have you done any direct printing (USB cable to a printer) with your devices?
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote