Thread: Glo Light off!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #4
Kobo_Mao
Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If it is does not look damaged at all and it's still under warranty, you could try contacting Kobo. Otherwise, all you can do is open the device and see what you can do to try to fix it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Probably the only thing you can do is pull it apart and check everything is connected.

The light on my Glo stopped working when it was a little over 2 years old. It just stopped, but, it had taken a few bumps during it's life. I couldn't find anything physically wrong with it, and anything I tried software-wise seemed to think the light was on and changing level.
Thank you. I will try.
I will write to you.
Sorry for my bad English.
Kobo_Mao is offline   Reply With Quote