Thread: Glo Light off!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo_Mao View Post
My Kobo (FW 4.3.8966) fell off the table.
Now it does not work lighting.
Can I do something?
Probably the only thing you can do is pull it apart and check everything is connected.

The light on my Glo stopped working when it was a little over 2 years old. It just stopped, but, it had taken a few bumps during it's life. I couldn't find anything physically wrong with it, and anything I tried software-wise seemed to think the light was on and changing level.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote