View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Some people seem to like pulps. Good to know. Thanks. So more pulps coming your way.

Dr. Drib: Sorry, didn't know you included our soldier of fortune in your collection. Is there any hope that we might see a mobi version?

I added some legalese to book and upgraded to v 1.1
Please don't worry about the duplicate, especially since your title has an illustration in it that my collection does not. I've sometimes deliberately duplicated a title already posted because that title had no TOC or else the font was way too large for my liking, or else the margins were non-existent. I also have three ebooks on my computer that I've decided NOT to upload because someone else did them, but mine don't appreciably differ very much (even though I prefer my version -- hahahah ).

About Mobi versions of my titles
: I've recieved quite a number of PMs to do Mobi. Last week, I downloaded MobiCreator and plan to learn it. Hopefully, I'll have time this weekend to learn at least the fundamentals of that program so that I can start to make dual assemblies of the titles I put together. I know that with time and Harry's help ( ) there should be no problem in getting up to speed.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote