View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Bellem, Robert: Adventure's End v 1.1, 12 Nov 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License.

This is pure spicy pulp fun. Action, crime and even a bit of sex.
Quote:
Tate Shevlin pits himself against mighty powers— smashes through incredible oriental horrors—in his last magnificent adventure with the Golden Girl
Sorry I haven't gotten the other adventures of Tate Shevlin, but there is more Robert Bellem where this came from.

Text comes from pulpgen via munseys.
I streamlined the format, added a TOC and used the original graphics as cover.

URGENT: Please let me know if you like these pulpgen shorts, otherwise I will not go on to upload them as pulpgen and munseys does offer these texts (in other formats or without illustrations, but they do. Pm or post to say what you think

Some changes in the book:
Views:18

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-12-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Added some legalese
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote