Thread: Pen Pals
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #10
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Oooh. Are you are writer? Sounds like there could be a book in that.
I do write for fun, so there may very well be! I've already had a friend fluent in Japanese hit the major social sites there; she is either heavily underground or she has indeed changed her name due to marriage (or perhaps another nefarious reason). Our next steps are to try to check out as many artists as possible with the first name Kyoko, and to try a facial recognition program to find potential online photos. She had a unique facial shape and way of smiling, so I am relatively confident I could verify her identity in a clear photo, even though she will have aged. Of course, if she got vain on me (doubtful; she was very down-to-earth and realistic) and had plastic surgery, all bets are off.

Jhempel24, how did you end up exchanging letters with Judy Blume? That sounds fascinating! I loved her books as a child.

Last edited by Skibble; 12-21-2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Le Bold Font
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote