View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
1) No, in the sense that it doesnt know Stanza via USB. My 3GS is sometimes recognised but I can never transfer books to it via USB/Calibre
2) You can't, really.
3) No.

If you can no longer do over the air, then your only solution is to use itunes and drag'n'drop. What I did for a while was to export the entire Calibre Library to a separate folder, making sure to tell it to include the cover (books imported to calibre seem to have covers stored separately so a straight export only has the book and whatever cover it might (or not) have otherwise, which may not be the one you've chosen for the calibre library. Then, drag and drop into the Stanza area when your idevice is plugged in.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote