View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #10
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I stream to my HDTV from Amazon and Netflix through my Sony S570 BD player and a router.

I don't know how much you are into Blu Ray and how many discs you own or rent however. Many players bitstream the audio now and it it makes for killer sound quality with some receivers even capable of 7.1 channels on applicable BD software. And BD Live is also available on the newer players and you can probably get one for around $99. A "N" router costed me around $50 and could probably be had for under that.

Tablets for me are a passing fancy. Home theater though is PRICELESS!!!

Last edited by robertc88; 11-24-2011 at 10:32 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote