View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #8
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Windows 7 Home Premium running an ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 (according to the System control panel). I know it has an HDMI out but not sure what the specs are.

According to AMD your video card's HDMI supports both video and audio:

http://www.amd.com/us/products/noteb...300-specs.aspx

I have an older Radeon (X1300) running component video (using a DVI to component adapter) to a Visio TV along with a separate audio feed (splitter: one output goes to desk speakers, other goes to TV) and it all works great. Of course, this was set up fro an older HDTV I had because the Visio has built in Internet and I was able to download an Amazon App directly too it. However, the video / audio setup i have still comes in handy and runs a full 1080p. I have owned many ATI cards over the years and they run like a workhorse. Catalyst Control Center makes it pretty painless. HDMI even more so.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-24-2011 at 10:00 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote