View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:29 AM   #14
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Helpful info...thanks. I had read the NI blog earlier today, errr, yesterday but apparently glossed over the FCC and CE certification. It brings me back to the old days when the FCC was doing everything possible to try and turn system builders into criminals because we dared to use an 'unapproved so therefore unsafe" power supply and case combination. But these days with all the wireless I sort of like that they are hopefully doing their job but I still sense they are in the pockets of the big manufacturers as they have been since the dawn of time!!
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote