Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #101
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
I am heartbroken to hear that she has passed away. Words we lay down in these forums are but ethereal threads to other souls in faraway places. There are some whose humanity resonates in their considerate replies to strangers, or selfless deeds to the community. If I could give her a million karma points, I would not hesitate, for she deserved them in this life and in the afterlife.

Patricia began the Light a Virtual Candle post atop this subforum. Please add to her karma points to show your appreciation.
Great idea, I just did do that, i.e. give her maximum (well-deserved) karma!!! I chose her last post in the Light a Virtual Candle thread!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote