View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 03:09 PM   #15
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Well coming to think of it, I'll use this thread too as a celebration for my 2000th post.
I had a plan of writing this thread that flopped because it was impossible to realise its main subject.
I wanted to format books up side down. This way it would have been possible to use controls with the device inverted. A quite comfortable proposition if you try it, you control with your thumbs on top while the reader is well supported in the middle of your hands.
First, Word refuses you to flip text upside down, but it allows it sideways if text is selected from a text box. I'm not too sure the reader would allow that though.
Second I doubt that reader software would comprehend upside down characters!

Hey guys! why not use this thread as a milestone?

Yvan
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote