Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #15
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so, these 10 days, for holidays, i hope ? or too much work ?
Haha, holidays... a lovely concept. But no, work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i'd also like to mention, i know it's nothing very important, but i am so happy there are no more hard line breaks in the code view, that used to drive me crazy if my window was a little shorter than the lines were...
It was necessary before because typing with no hard line breaks would cause the line to reflow, and on long lines this was causing large slowdowns. New performance improvements have remedied that.

It is a lot nicer now, I agree.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote