View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Help! Something is wrong...

Three days ago, I had five hours of battery left and about 100 books on my ebookwise. Last night, I turned it on, the screen came on and showed zero books, then it flickered and said the battery was drained and it was shutting down. I charged it overnight and went this morning to try and load books on it again. I was upset at losing everything I had on there! But I figured I would start with my fictionwise multiformat titles which I had loaded in the past onto my ebookwise bookshelf. The first ten loaded no problem, and now it is saying I am out of room and can't load any more.

I am baffled. I had 100 books on there before! And first of all, it deleted all my books, which is bad. But now it won't let me load them back. I had way more than this on there before, so what's the problem? Why won't it load more than 10? What's happened here? Help please...

Update: it is saying that it is using the internal flash drive 8 mb but I have a 64 mb expansion card int here which came with the ebookwise. So I guess it has stopped recognizing the extra card? How can I get it to recognize the card again?

Last edited by ficbot; 03-01-2009 at 12:52 PM.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote