View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 08:04 AM   #10
moofychops
Connoisseur
moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Now Have Aura One and ClaraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
m, the K1 has been a worthy purchase for me. I would recommend it.

Kobo Aura One vs Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 Comparison Review

. . . . . Pete
The H2O2 here in the UK is £50 pounds cheaper approx. and has the same inside as the Aura One
Aside from the screen, the internal hardware is virtually identical between the two models so there’s not much to say there. They have the same processor, the same storage space, the same amount of RAM, etc, and both are waterproof with an IPX8 rating.

I felt there was a lot of bias in the review almost as if the reviewer had been given the KA1 by his wife and felt he had to like it lol.
The H2O2 is the perfect size if you use it outdoors a lot, rather than as a n indoor bedside reader.
moofychops is offline   Reply With Quote