View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #3116
elchamaco
Zealot
elchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, boox
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenie View Post
sorry to bother u.
but i truly have some problems with the screensaver hack.
after i reset my kindle to default, i fail to change the screensaver in my kindle 4 black after it's jailbroken (done) and installed linkss and restarted. it's still blank.
what's wrong with it?
and how to settle it?
thx a lot and hope to get the answer soon.
Are you trying the book cover as screen saver. If this is the case, it takes a time to generete the cover of the book, so not try to open the book and turn off very fast the kindle or you finish with a white screen. If this doen't work reboot the device (with the menu options). Open a book, leve the book alone, when it turn off yo should get the cover.

I'm using the cover feature and it's great but has his problems, at least with kindle 3 keyboard. some times (very frequently in fact) after reading a book and opening a new one the book doesn't uses the new cover (and the cover it's generated in his folder). I found than rebooting de kindle usually gets the correct cover to be used. But today with a book it's imposible. I'm thinking in returning back to ramdom pictures as is not working very good at all.
elchamaco is offline   Reply With Quote