View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #15782
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Tom Corbett Omnibus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you noticed the new version of the "Tom Corbett Omnibus" (two "tt"s in "Corbett", by the way!) that I uploaded to the MR library a couple of days ago?
, I just downloaded it and it looks great! I see I misspelled Corbett (I typed it with 2 t's at first then deleted the second t, oh well!). I've never read any of these before so it'll be a treat. Maybe I'll intersperse them with the Nancy Drew reads I'm doing. The guy on the cover of the first selection, Stand By For Mars! doesn't look a bit like Frankie Thomas!

Suburb work, as always, Harry!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote