Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:38 AM   #80
Shai-Hulud
Silicon Book Worm
Shai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
I tend to charge before the meter bottoms out, but I think I've seen two weeks with a LOT of reading and the battery only showing around 50-60% discharge, which seems about as it should be.
All contributions help to build a consensus, but to try and nail any problem we have to be careful in separating out perception from fact. Using phrases like "I think" and having a tendency to charge before the meter bottoms out doesn't make you wrong of course, but it makes it tricky to conclude anything with confidence. Especially with a "Hinky" (hadn't heard that word before but it sounds right) battery indicator.

Any chance you'd care to firm up your findings by conducting a full charge/discharge cycle and post back? I'd be interested in seeing what life you actually got when using it normally. Cheers.
Shai-Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote