Thread: Dropbox Help
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
I appreciate you telling me that. I thought I must have done something wrong. It is quite annoying and I am not sure I will continue to use Dropbox as it caused me a lot of grief.
Nicko,

Really once you get used to dropbox's quirk it's all good. I have a box.net account also and tried to test and see if I could use it on my T1. While I can see the account on the web browser on my T1 it won't let me download the files I had put there.

Dropbox at least makes it possible to donwload directly off the website with no issues.

But as for the "vanishing files" I'm afraid that all cloud based services where you install the program to your computer does that ... that would include Google Drive, Sugarsync, Dropbox and Skydrive. I guess they would call it a "feature."
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote