View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:37 AM   #30
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknit View Post
OK, I'm totally lost I have Windows 7, so I downloaded the Win32Disk Imager, and the Readme in there says I needed QT for Windows SDK
I see you sorted it out, but in case anyone else wonders:
After downloading Win32DiskImager for example form here
http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-...k-Imager.shtml you get a zip folder.
Yes, it's a "binary" according to file name, but that's not a problem! Don't worry about the read-me-file!
Just unzip it to new folder and start it from there whenever to use it. It does not need to be installed. I put my image file in that same folder so they are easy to find whenevr I want to burn something.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote