View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by erpol View Post
And while I'm on my X-mas wish-list, I'd also like more options in creating and formatting a book catalog (like taking a selection) - that would be awesome.
You can append a custom field to the comments section. Create a custom field to contain the selections you want added, then specify that custom field in the catalog options. See the Creating Catalogs sticky for more info.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote