View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #14253
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Just Finished:

- Not Taco Bell Material by Adam Carolla - I've heard a lot of these stories before on the podcast but they're still really funny, and some of them were brand new to me. I read the story where he farted into a coffee can and asked Jimmy Kimmel if he wanted to smell some freshly roasted Sumatran beans, and I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

Currently Reading:

- The Moor by Laurie R. King (79%)
- The Passage by Justin Cronin (second time) (10%)
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote