View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
when I wrote this I had no cvm running, a white screen, no ssh, the wrong modules installed, generally bad scene going down

I currently have cvm back up, ssh back up, the correct modules now COULD be swapped back in and the old modeuls.dep if I wanted before a restart.

Note the lack of panic now

In my defence Yifan Lu actually states it will work as is for a 3 with just an amended _defconfig, (I can point you to the errant seemingly now correct post).

I thought ooh this sounds too good to be true! and it was wasn't... EDIT: seems okay now?

Last edited by twobob; 09-10-2012 at 03:52 AM. Reason: seaniko did the same thing I did, and his works so ... yeah
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote