View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #17
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
All else being equal, I positively do NOT want to root my device. What I DO appreciate is your sourcing and recommending any apps which improve the user experience WITHIN the Kobo-sanctioned environment.

You have another thread that addresses just exactly this; it ought to be a sticky as well.

And should you folks find a non-invasive way to install Android Market (so, for example, I could add Scotiabank app), that would be terrific.

Karma you to!
Not sure it will be possible to install market without rooting. We'll see. Either way, if something goes wrong your warranty will be voided.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote