View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #65
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
in ebooks.com my selection (a stone for danny fisher robbins) is grayed out so it cannot be purchased (it appears to be a geographical thing), but not in amazon, barnes & noble, feedbooks or kobo. and when i go to ebooks.com directly (firefox) it can't find the selection at all.
When you do a direct search ebooks.com includes your detected country. Since calibre is doing the search directly this is not included. That's why it's showing up in calibre and not when you search the web site directly. I will look into providing a fix to filter out these results.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote