View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #11
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by KACartlidge View Post
I still hope to figure out what the issue is with the RTF metadata - as the Amazon.co.uk site specifically states RTF support (even if it converts it itself internally) it's a bit poor to fail on the title/author. Maybe I'll find I've just got something obvious wrong somewhere, but I won't know until around the 20th when it is shipped.

I don't see where it says that RTF is a supported file format, just that it can be converted via sending wirelessly. So you are not actually viewing an RTF file on the Kindle, but a converted mobi file. Which would be the exact same as having done the conversion via Calibre, but with Calibre you are given more control of the process.

From the Amazon.co.uk site:
Quote:
"Content Formats Supported Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), MP3, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion."
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote