View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Y'know, Lene. I'm gonna give this one a whirl. Not for me (I'm happy with my wee 505 for personal use and my friends on the team cover most of the e-reader field beyond to test our own file formats), but for a good pal Down Under.

Between thee, me, the gatepost and whoever's listening, by the way, we're opening a fully staffed BeWrite Books bureau in Australia in November. If you're interested in hearing a tad more about the whys and wherefores, I think you have my email address.

It would be good to hear from you because we do need astute local-reader advice, and we still have few Oz pals reading in digital form. We've made local print and distribution arrangements for our paperbacks, but we're keen to push the ebook concept in Oz, NZ and PAcific Rim countries where other tradition-entrenched publishing houses seem to be on the back-pedal.

Cheers for now. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote