View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
One of them is me, but I guess I don't really count, as I am also ...ahem... the translator

I'm finding that translating is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. So come on, Greek readers, give us reason to translate more! I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did!

Well, you count, but we only give you half points!

All books have to find their audience...the hard part is letting the audience know the books exist!!!

If anyone knows of Greek magazines who might be interested in either reviewing or publishing the story, let me know.

Thanks,
Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote