View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 11:31 PM   #7
skillachie
Zealot
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Nexus 5X"
Quote:
Originally Posted by celiapgt View Post
Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to use an app for ePub reading in Linux that best fullfill the ePUB 2.x standard (I mean that I'm not interested in ePUB 3).

Which one do you recommend?

I always see so many differences between them with the same ePub file. I would love to know which is the most accurate to the fullfill the standard. I understand that no app does it completely. Maybe I am wrong.

I'm looking at something able to render ePub files as close to the ADE does because I was told by Windows users that ADE is the standard app (?).

Just to mention, I have tried KOReader, Foliate, ePUBReader, Calibre eReader, FBReader, CoolReader…

Thanks for your suggestions.
You could take the BookFusion Web app for a spin that will work on Linux and any other operating system. The bonus is that we also have native Android and iOS apps so you will be able to keep your highlights and reading progress synced across all devices.

We plan on having native Linux, OSX & Windows app by Q1 2022. More at https://www.bookfusion.com/reading

PS: Founder at BookFusion. Feel free to reply with feedback or DM.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote