View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 06:23 AM   #6
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 7, Likebook 7, Tolino 7, Kobo 5, Kindle 3,
Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay View Post
The Likebook Alita looks interesting and it's considerably cheaper than the Boox offerings. How would you compare the two in terms of lighting, readability and operating system? Or perhaps you can recommend reviews? I will look into it.
The most beautiful and even lighting I know is that of the Boox Note Air - in my eyes also better than that of smaller devices.
Also, the Notes features are more varied than the Likebook, but that's about it; as I wrote above, I use it exclusively as a landscape garden computer - not for books or Notes tasks, and I don't need the more Notes features.

For books, scripts, sheet music, scores (pdf files) and notes and comments in them, in my eyes Likebook Alita is much more usable (portrait format).

The advantages of this device are the file system capabilities (NTFS) both in USB OTG, as well as in the SD system, complete accessibility of Android settings - also the Google Play Store is directly accessible.

In my eyes, Likebook Alita is more versatile than Boox Note Air.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote