View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 02:37 PM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 7, Likebook 7, Tolino 7, Kobo 5, Kindle 3,
Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay View Post
Should I go with a later Boox Note model or are there other contenders I should consider? It's quite a while since I looked at the ereader market.
I have two 10.3 inch devices that I use differently:
Likebook Alita in portrait format for books and comments - the advantage of this device is the SD card (I use one with 512 GB).
Boox Note Air in landscape format with Bluetooth keyboard as a summer / sun / garden notebook.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote