View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #1
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Access to Dropbox gone?

I have two devices (Inkpad 2 and Touch HD) and I use the Dropbox sync often, but a week ago or so Dropbox stopped connecting and trying to login anew did not work on either device. Thus far I had refrained from updating the firmware on the devices, but then I did it. After the firmware update, I got connected to Dropbox on Touch HD (had to log in afresh), but no such luck on Inkpad 2. Anyone else experiencing the same?
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote