View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #15
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgatwood View Post
This makes me glad Nook Press's editor can't display my EPUB files. I'm not sure what evil magic is in them that breaks itómaybe the SVG pages.
Well, if I had to guess, that would be it. I doubt that NookPress is set up to deal with SVG. What happens to your books, though, on the B&N Preview pages, if you can't see them in the Preview pre-publication?

I mean...just viewing the ePUB in the Preview mode doesn't change it; the client/publisher has to make an actual change, for the CSS modification to occur.

So: what happens when they go to display your book for their version of "Look Inside?"

HItch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote