View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:20 PM   #14
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
We keep all major devices in-house, for this precise purpose. Nooks, iBooks on iPad, Kobos, Kindles of myriad sizes and shapes, etc. Was your client updating the file in any way? We had an experienced publisher who endeavored to make "just 3 little text edits" at Nook this past week and I had to chide her, for even without this issue, the moment you allow NookPress to do anything--replace a cover, fix one typo--ANYTHING--it will corrupt the ePUB, replacing your own CSS with their "revised" version.
This makes me glad Nook Press's editor can't display my EPUB files. I'm not sure what evil magic is in them that breaks itómaybe the SVG pages.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote