View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 06:34 AM   #12
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My epubs are universal, with the single exception that I don't include a cover in the version uploaded to the KDP. However, I don't use any media calls, having learned my lesson with drop-caps when they became available (not long before Amazon changed the line spacing in the KF8 devices, throwing everything off), so I suppose I am basically just uploading a Mobi 7 file with CSS, and not a Kindle-specific file in your definition.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote