View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 08:31 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Wolfie, me darlin', you know that that is solely opinion, sweetie. I think he's asking about technical specs, rather than our input on what we think he ought/oughtn't do.
I don't like when ePub is infected with Kindle specific formatting. An ePub is not Mobi and should be created as one (format wise). It's up to Amazon to make Kindlegen be able to deal with a proper ePub as a source file.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote