View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 03:16 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well, Sony sells without support for these. Granted they have thier own book store. Frankly, people can convert. Many Sony owners buy DRMed LIT and convert it to LRF without much bother.
Absolutely - I used to have a Sony myself, and have no issues about converting other formats to LRF; there are excellent tools available for doing so.

The problem with the Jetbook, though, is that really all you can convert to is text (I don't know of any tools for converting, say, LIT or Mobi to PDF - do you?) and plain text is horribly limiting, in that you lose all the formatting. If it supported, say, basic HTML rather than text, then it would be 1000x better!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote