View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
There's also the Free Books app which isn't bad for public domain stuff.

It has a menu bar at the top you slide along that has authors, genres etc. listed. It's a neat way to scroll around and find something new to read.

The reader interface is ok but not great. To flip pages you tap the left and right side of the screen (for previous and next respectively) but oddly the pages flip up veritcally--at least holding the iPad in portrait mode. I didn't try it in landscape mode.

I didn't really read in it--just checked it out on my girlfriend's iPad, so I'm not sure about features like adjusting brightness in app, bookmarks etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote