View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #9
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't get this. I really don't. What's with the 600 has more glare? That's wrong. The 600 has less glare then the 300 & 505. I saw them all in the sa,e store with the same bright store lights in the same spot/position and the 600 had the least glare of all. The 300 & 505 had about the same glare and it was noticeably more then the 600.
Wow! Why do you care so much? Maybe some people are using the wrong word and describing reflection as glare or something. In any event, there is something with the screen that several people haven't liked. These are people who actually bought one and tried it out for themselves and decided they don't like something about the screen - whatever they call it. I don't understand why you tell everybody that they are wrong in their opinion.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote