View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #45
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
MobiUnpack can already produce the individual mobi7 and KF8 versions in addition to "what it produces now". The "splitter" functionality has been there for quite some time. We only have to make sure that the KF8 file it produces doesn't have the dual start-offset problem we've been discussing.

The stuff intended for sale for through KDP sounds like it will take care of itself.
I know MobiUnpack produces a mobi7 folder and a mobi8 folder with the code for mobi7 and KF8 devices respectively.

What I don't know is exactly what I do in each case to take what is in the folder and put it on the device. I do not see a .mobi file to copy to it. The answer must be obvious, but not to me.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote