View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:24 AM   #21
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I'd go with Jack Reacher. His size and slightly amoral attitude means his conscience won't be troubled by dealing out a bit of rough justice. Parker is hard, but doesn't care about anyone else, so just doesn't get involved unless someone is standing in his way. I'd also support the Spenser & Hawk team nomination.

I would also mention Joe Pike (Elvis Cole's sidekick on the Robert Crais series). With his forward facing red arrow tattoos on each arm, and the perennial sunglasses, he is a very tough nut.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote