View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Be VERY careful of this site. It appears to be very spammy and there have been extremely negative reports on this site.

Click here for some extremely dissatisfied customers:

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.livingsocial.com
Reading through some of the comments, seems like they're mostly having issues with the vendors themselves, not LivingSocial. I haven't used LivingSocial before, but I have used GroupOn, which is very similar. I've had a stellar experience with GroupOn, but how the end vendors treat you is anyone's guess. Sometimes you get good service/food, sometimes not. If a really small vendor decides to 'advertise' like this, they risk being overwhelmed and not being able to fulfill the requests.

Last edited by queentess; 01-19-2011 at 03:31 PM.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote